The AirSafe O2 Oxygen Monitor and Alarm is an easy- to-install, wall-mounted, modular oxygen deficiency monitor and warning alarm system, providing continuous monitoring of oxygen concentration in the surrounding air and both visual and audible alarms when these fall outside pre-set levels.
The AirSafe O2 Oxygen Monitor and Alarm is an easy-to-install, wall-mounted, modular oxygen deficiency monitor and warning alarm system, providing continuous monitoring of oxygen concentration in the surrounding air and both visual and audible alarms when these fall outside pre-set levels. The AirSafe O2 includes a long-life three-year oxygen sensor.
- Oxygen monitor unit operates continuously for three years and cannot be switched off, giving maximum user protection.
- Built-in visual and audible alarms with separate ‘low’ and ‘critical’ alarm states.
- Internal Audible alarm is 85dBA at 30cm.
- Long life oxygen sensors provide 36 months operation in normal use.
- Audible/visual alarms at the monitoring point not only at a remote location.
- Oxygen enrichment, deficiency and high/low monitoring options.
- Simple & secure connections to repeater modules using a pre-wired plug in connector (up to a maximum of 100m).
- Modular system which allows users to completely design and customise the system to suit their exact requirements.
- Confidence flash on oxygen monitor confirms operational status of system.
- Battery-powered providing continuous operation in the event of a power failure.
The AirSafe O2 Oxygen Monitor may be used as a stand-alone device with its own audible and visual alarms, or linked to other repeater modules to mimic the condition of the monitor. Repeater modules can be connected to the AirSafe O2 and located outside the monitored area to warn users at the point of entry. The system can be fully customised to allow multiple location monitoring and further modules can be easily added at a later date to expand the scope of the system.
NB Oxygen deficiency monitors must not be used for the detection of carbon dioxide gas.
|H120 x W80 x D55 mm
|550g (excl cable)
|ALARM – red flashing LED + audible bleep CRITICAL ALARM – red flashing LED + audible bleep BATTERY WARNING – red constant LED + constant tone CALIBRATION LIGHTS – two green constant LEDs CONFIDENCE FLASH – green flashing LED
|Alarm Set Levels
|19.5% and 18% alarm set levels